JUPITER - 10 BALLS - ULTRA NYLON - R188 - 4 OR 10 PACK
Notice: All the characteristics described below, (except for "specs") are based on my personal opinions (Tom's opinions) only. Features such as "speed" or "sound" may vary drastically, depending on which spinner you are spinning and on each person. Please, keep that in mind once you read the characteristics below :)
* Feedback: Ultra smooth spins, the smoothest of all, with a satisfying soothing feedback.
* Sound: Ultra silent
* Speed: Medium to long spin times
* Tolerance: "3" in a scale from 0 - 5, being 0 loose, and 5 tight
* 10 Balls - SS Balls, high performance
* Chrome plated steel outer and inner race
* Molded Nylon Cage "TW" Type: Less fluctuations in torque = higher speeds
* Operating temperature range: -30º C to +120º C
Notice 1: This bearing has Stainless Steel balls (SS), but have a chromed plated "steel" inner and outer race which may get rust depending on the humidity of your environment. For the best maintenance, do not use water, alcohol or hair dryer in this bearing. Use only a compressed air can (AKA Duster).
Notice 2: Please notice that although we test each type of bearing offered in our shop, it is unfeasible to test all bearings from our inventory. Some bearings may be dusty or gritty, but they should not have any mechanical faults. At this time, we do NOT offer refunds for bearings and all orders are final. If you have any questions about this, please email us or visit our "Refund & Return Policy" page.