QUANTUM - 10 BALLS - ZrO2 (WHITE BALLS) - HYBRID CERAMIC - R188
Notice: All the characteristics described below, (except for "specs") are based on my personal opinions (Tom's opinions) only. Features such as "speed" or "sound" may vary drastically, depending on which spinner you are spinning and on each person. Please, keep that in mind once you read the characteristics below :)
* Feedback: Soft feedback with a nice hybrid feel in the background.
* Sound: Overall, pretty silent for a hybrid ceramic, with a very characteristic ZrO2 (white balls) pitch in the background.
* Speed: Very fast and long spin times.
* Tolerance: "4" in a scale from 0 - 5, being 0 loose, and 5 tight)
* 10 Balls - Ceramic Zirconia Oxide (ZrO2)
* Hybrid Ceramic (SS+Ceramic)
* SS Dual Ribbon Cage
Notice: Please notice that although we test each type of bearing offered in our shop, it is unfeasible to test all bearings from our inventory. Some bearings may be dusty or gritty, but they should not have any mechanical faults. At this time, we do NOT offer refunds for bearings and all orders are final. If you have any questions about this, please email us or visit our "Refund & Return Policy" page.