DEEP SPACE - SHIELDED - 10 BALLS - Si3N4 - HYBRID CERAMIC - R188ZZ
Notice: All the characteristics described below, (except for "specs") are based on our personal opinions only. Features such as "speed" or "sound" may vary drastically, depending on which spinner you are spinning and on each person. Please, keep that in mind once you read the characteristics below :)
The Deep Space is our first offering of a R188ZZ type of bearing which has a protection on both sides (shields) which covers the races, cage and balls helping reduce the chances of dust or lint falling inside. The good thing is that if that ever happens, it can still be cleaned successfully with a compressed air can (duster) too. It has a very satisfying whir, with a nice touch of a satisfying "metallic" low sound, and a very nice haptic feedback. Tolerance is excellent.
* Feedback: Unique and very satisfying haptic.
* Sound: Nice and low "ceramic sound" with a touch of a sweet "metallic" like sound.
* Speed: Feels fast.
* Tolerance: "5" in a scale from 0 - 5, being 0 loose, and 5 tight)
* R188ZZ - Shielded both sides with SS.
* 10 Balls - Ceramic Silicon Nitride (Si3N4 aka Black Balls)
* Hybrid Ceramic (SS+Ceramic)
* SS Dual Ribbon Cage
Notice: Please notice that although we test each type of bearing offered in our shop, it is unfeasible to test all bearings from our inventory. Some bearings may be dusty or gritty, but they should not have any mechanical faults. At this time, we do NOT offer refunds for bearings and all orders are final. If you have any questions about this, please email us or visit our "Refund & Return Policy" page.