Tungsten (W) Atrium Slotless - Deep Stonewash - Original Design by Unquiet Hands
This product will be available today, Sunday, Feb. 25th at 8PM EST.
This W Atrium was deep stonewashed in a vibratory tumbler for around 4 hours using a special media. After the tumble, it was carefully rinsed, cleaned, inspected and assembled. The total process took around 5 hours. The result is a fantastic smooth surface, with a beautiful and soft granular matte finish.
Please notice that the stonewash processes, washes a little the serial number that is lasered in the body. The number will still be visible, but a bit faint.
The Tungsten Atrium will come with our new Cupola V2 installed, which is a new version of the Cupola with a smoother lip. The Canopy will still be included as an extra.
The Atrium showcases round and smooth edges all around, making it ultra comfortable to flick, carry and fidget with. Its sides are angled in a way to provide the best fidgetability and gyroscopic feedback possible.
This W Atrium Spinner comes with the following items included:
* 1x 22mm Stainless Steel Canopy Caps for Pressfit
* 1x 22mm Stainless Steel Cupola V2 Caps for Pressfit
* 1x R188 Hybrid Ceramic 10 Balls (installed)
* 1x R188 Ultra Smooth Nylon Cage (extra)
* 1x Black Velvet Microfiber Polishing Cloth
* Spin Time: 3-6+ min out of the box (table spin)
* Bearing 2: R188 Hybrid Ceramic 10 Balls
* Bearing 1: R188 Ultra Smooth Nylon Cage
* Spinner Body: Deep Stonewashed Tungsten Alloy 95%
* Spinner Buttons: 2x 22mm SS Buttons
* Weight: 170~180 grams
* Size: 51.5 mm in Diameter
* Slip / Pressfit bearing
Check below the Atrium Spinner Official Video:
Want to watch more Atrium YouTube Reviews? Click here!