POLISHED STONEWASHED TITANIUM ATRIUM SPINNER - ORIGINAL DESIGN BY UNQUIET HANDS
This unique and gorgeous looking dark gray finish, gives the Titanium Atrium a completely new and fresh look. Each piece is stonewashed and polished for 48 hours with special compounds that makes it look like a precious gem! The tactile surface feel is really smooth and somehow more grippy than other finishes.
The Atrium showcases round and smooth edges all around, making it ultra comfortable to flick, carry and fidget with. Its sides are angled in a way to provide the best fidgetability and gyroscopic feedback possible. Six Tritium slots are available in this version, for 1.5 x 6mm trits (or smaller).
The Atrium Spinner comes with the following items included:
* 1x 22mm Polished Stonewashed Titanium Canopy Buttons
* 1x 22mm Mirror Polished Titanium Cupola Buttons
* 1x R188 Ultra Smooth Nylon Cage
* 1x R188 Hybrid Ceramic 10 Balls
* 1x Black Velvet Microfiber Polishing Cloth
* 1x UQH Bearing Removal Tool
* Material: Polished Stonewashed Titanium (Spinner & Canopy)
* Weight: 53 grams
* Size: 51.5 mm in Diameter
* Spin Time: 4-6+ min out of the box (table spin)
* Bearing 1: R188 Ultra Smooth Nylon Cage
* Bearing 2: R188 Hybrid Ceramic 10 Balls
* Retention bearing mechanism
Check below the Atrium Spinner Official Video:
Want to watch more Atrium YouTube Reviews? Click here!