Join the mailing list to get notified once this product is back in stock!
Matte Black Sandblasted Stainless Steel Atrium Spinner - Original Design by Unquiet Hands
This Black Stainless Steel Atrium showcases a beautiful and smooth to touch, matte black coat finish in its entire surface. The piece is first sandblasted to create a perfect surface to receive the coating. The sandblasting also makes the coating more durable and resilient.
The Atrium showcases round and smooth edges all around, making it ultra comfortable to flick, carry and fidget with. Its sides are angled in a way to provide the best fidgetability and gyroscopic feedback possible. Six Tritium slots are available in this version, for 1.5 x 6mm trits (or smaller).
The spin time is absolutely amazing for its size, 4-6+ min out of the box, of pure silent and butter smooth spin quality. Its diameter of 51.5 mm is perfect for all hand sizes.
The Atrium Spinner comes with 2 sets of 22mm buttons with different designs. We call them Cupola and Canopy Caps.
The Atrium Spinner comes with the following items included:
* 2x 22mm Black SS Buttons (Cupola and Canopy)
* 1x R188 Ultra Smooth Nylon Cage
* 1x R188 Hybrid Ceramic 10 Balls
* 1x Black Velvet Microfiber Polishing Cloth
* 1x UQH Bearing Removal Tool
* Spin Time: 4-6+ min out of the box (table spin)
* Bearing 1: R188 Ultra Smooth Nylon Cage
* Bearing 2: R188 Hybrid Ceramic 10 Balls
* Spinner Body: Sandblasted Black Coated SS
* Spinner Buttons: 2x 22mm Black SS Buttons
* Weight: 89 grams
* Size: 51.5 mm in Diameter
* Threaded bearing mechanism
* Hand spin and table spin
Check below the Atrium Spinner Official Video:
Want to watch more Atrium YouTube Reviews? Click here!