GREEN TRITIUM VIAL 1.5 X 6 mm
NOTICE 1: This product is not a Set or a Pack. The price of $5.90 is for 1 single tritium vial.
NOTICE 2: We do not install tritium vials in spinners due to transportation safety reasons. Tritium vials are shipped in a special protective case. Check the video in the end of the page for instructions in how to install your tritium vials.
Tritium is an user friendly hydrogen isotope gas that emits a continuous glowing light for up to 15 years without any battery. The light happens with the interaction of tritium isotope with a fluorescent powder that coats the interior of the borosilicate glass vial. Please, notice that tritium light is only visible in low light environments.
Each color has a different wavelength so the brightness intensity will vary by color.
Please check the chart below for color x output in % for comparison.
"HOW DO I INSTALL MY TRITS?"
Installing trits is super easy. Just follow this simple step by step and you will have your spinner fully "trited" in no time!
1 - Put 1 small droplet of UV Adhesive inside your trit slot. You can use a toothpick to collect that droplet first instead of applying directly with the UV Adhesive bottle nozzle. If some UV Adhesive touches the body of the sinner, don't worry, just wipe with a soft tissue. It's really easy to clean.
2 - Place your trit inside the slot, over the UV Adhesive and position it centered in the slot.
3 - Place your UV Flashlight about 5 cm directly over the slot with your tritium and leave the UV Flashlight ON for 1 minute.
4- Done! Now, repeat the same steps for all the other trit slots.
* The UV Adhesive will usually cure in 10 seconds after you apply the UV Light on it, but, we recommend leaving 1 minute to make sure it's really cured and dry.
* Before turning your UV Flashlight on, make sure to take the UV Adhesive bottle away from that light, otherwise the Adhesive may cure inside of the bottle.
CHECK OUT OTHER 1.5 X 6 mm TRITIUM COLORS IN STOCK:
* YELLOW TRITIUM VIAL 1.5 X 6 mm
* ORANGE TRITIUM VIAL 1.5 X 6 mm
* ICE-BLUE TRITIUM VIAL 1.5 X 6 mm
* PURPLE-BLUE TRITIUM VIAL 1.5 X 6 mm
* PURPLE TRITIUM VIAL 1.5 X 6 mm
* PINK TRITIUM VIAL 1.5 X 6 mm
* RED TRITIUM VIAL 1.5 X 6 mm
* WHITE TRITIUM VIAL 1.5 X 6 mm
1 - Buyers must be responsible to possess a tritium license if required in your country.
2 - The recommended use for tritium vials is for safety and emergency only.
3 - Do not use any sharp tool to push a tritium vial into a tight trit slot. Vials are made out of glass and they are sensitive, specially in both ends.
4 - We recommend using only UV Adhesive in your trits due to it's transparency and excellent adhesive compounds. Don't use super-glue.
5 - We do not install tritium vials in spinners for transportation safety reasons. Tritium vials are shipped in a special protective case.