FULL ZIRCONIUM ATRIUM - POLISHED STONEWASHED (PSW) AND FLAMED
The Zirc Atrium is the first UQH Exotic and it's has a super high-end feel to it. It weights around 70 ~ 75 grams, and has a fantastic ringing sound to it. Some people say its a metal that resembles "glass".
This piece was polished, stonewashed and flamed, giving the Zirconium a fantastic shinny, and a dark hue. PSW is an original Unquiet Hand's signature finish :)
The Atrium showcases round and smooth edges all around, making it ultra comfortable to flick, carry and fidget with. Its sides are angled in a way to provide the best fidgetability and gyroscopic feedback possible.
This Zirc Atrium Spinner comes with the following items included:
* 1x 22mm Zirconium Canopy Buttons (PSW)
* 1x Ultra Nylon - R188 10 Balls
* 1x Reptilian Hybrid - R188 10 Balls
* 1x Black Velvet Microfiber Polishing Cloth
* 1x UQH Bearing Removal Tool
- (this version does not includes the Cupola Buttons)
* Material: Zirconium 702 (Spinner & Canopy Buttons)
* Finish: Polished Stonewashed (PSW)
* Weight: 70 ~ 75 grams
* Size: 51.5 mm in Diameter
* Bearing 1: Ultra Nylon - R188 10 Balls
* Bearing 2: Reptilian Hybrid - R188 10 Balls
* Retention Ring Bearing Lock Mechanism
Check below the Atrium Spinner Official Video:
Want to watch more Atrium YouTube Reviews? Click here!