Join the mailing list to get notified once this product is back in stock!
Brass Atrium Antique - Brass Black Stonewash Finish - Original Design by Unquiet Hands (Only 1 unique piece is available)
This Antique Atrium was double deep stonewashed for several hours in a vibratory tumbler and faux aged with brass black to bring the "antique" contrast to its surface, sanded down with a 3000 grit, rinsed, cleaned and re-assembled. Total process takes around 8 hours. Only 1 unique piece is available.
Notice that this piece has "hammer mark" in one of the arms, to add to its vintage character. Check the photos.
The Atrium showcases round and smooth edges all around, making it ultra comfortable to flick, carry and fidget with. Its sides are angled in a way to provide the best fidgetability and gyroscopic feedback possible. Six Tritium slots are available in this version, for 1.5 x 6mm trits (or smaller).
The spin time is absolutely amazing for its size, 4-6+ min out of the box, of pure silent and butter smooth spin quality. Its diameter of 51.5 mm is perfect for all hand sizes.
This Antique Atrium Spinner comes with 2 sets of 22mm buttons, one "Antique" Brass Canopy and one normal Brass Cupola (not antique).
The Atrium Spinner comes with the following items included:
* 1x 22mm Brass Antique Canopy Buttons
* 1x 22mm Brass Cupola Buttons (not antique)
* 1x R188 Ultra Smooth Nylon Cage
* 1x R188 Hybrid Ceramic 10 Balls
* 1x Black Velvet Microfiber Polishing Cloth
* 1x UQH Bearing Removal Tool
* Spin Time: 4-6+ min out of the box (table spin)
* Bearing 1: R188 Ultra Smooth Nylon Cage
* Bearing 2: R188 Hybrid Ceramic 10 Balls
* Spinner Body: Faux Aged - Antique Brass
* Spinner Buttons: 2x 22mm Brass Buttons
* Weight: 95 grams
* Size: 51.5 mm in Diameter
* Threaded bearing mechanism
* Hand spin and table spin
Check below a video of this exact same spinner:
Check below the Atrium Spinner Official Video:
Want to watch more Atrium YouTube Reviews? Click here!